Holistic Pathway of Care – before, during and after surgery at no cost to you
- Surgeon consultation.
- Anaesthetist consultation.
- Physician consultation.
- Physiotherapy consultation.
- Contact by Shehara Silva (Patient Liaison & Support).
- Initial assessment by RDNS.
Day of surgery
- Transport to Ashford Hospital by RDNS*.
Day of discharge
- Transport to home by RDNS*.
- RDNS nurse visit.
- Mobility aids, shower chair and toilet seat raiser provided for the first week of transitional home care including delivery and collection*.
First Week following discharge – RDNS Home Care
- Two follow – up nursing visits.
- Daily support with your exercise regime.
- RDNS support worker to assist with showering / home duties.
Continuing Physiotherapy Care
- 6–8 Physiotherapy treatments by our Physiotherapy team.
* Only if required.