We are an experienced team of Joint Replacement Surgeons that came together to provide a holistic pathway of care for arthritis patients. Our motto is “Renewing Mobility, Restoring Life”.
With 40 years of experience between us and a strong patient-centric philosophy of care the JRC pathway for Joint replacement surgery was created to provide the following services at No out of pocket expense to all privately insured patients. Patients without private health insurance but looking to self-fund their surgery can benefit from the JRC pathway and are requested to contact us for costs involved. We have worked hard to provide our expertise and state-of-art care at the least possible expense to our patients.
- Total Knee Replacement, including Robotic-Assisted Total Knee Replacement.
- Total Hip Replacement, including Direct-Anterior Total Hip Replacement.
- Total Shoulder Replacement.
- Revision Knee, Hip and Shoulder Replacements.
No Out-of-Pocket Expense to Patients for:
- Hospital Stay.
- Physiotherapy 7 visits over 8–12 weeks.
- Transport to and from hospital.
- Home care following discharge for the first week.
- Mobility and safety aids provided to home.
We consult at multiple locations in Adelaide and its suburbs for the convenience of our patients. At this stage all Joint replacement surgeries are performed at Ashford Hospital, Calvary Central Districts Hospital and North Eastern Community Hospital.